Monday, September 12, 2016


September 13, 2016

Dear Parents,

I hope everyone had a chance to go out and enjoy this beautiful weather this weekend. We have been lucky at least the rain lets up over the weekends.

A few dates I wanted to let you know about:
September 13th -Book Fair; September 15th- Grandparent's Day; October 20th-Pumpkin Patch, Park, and Runge Center; December 4th-Christmas Program; December 8th-Field Trip to Candy Cane Hunt, McDonald's, and Library for a Christmas Program; January 28th-Catholic Schools Week Mass; and May 6th Preschool Graduation. Most of these items are listed on the Friday notes, I just wanted to let you know them so you can get them on your calendar. If you could drive or want to go along on either Field Trip please fill out form at bottom and return. Thank You!

Please remember Thursday is Grandparent's Day, if a Grandparent can not make it you may send a substitute Grandparent. The children will go to Church, play Bingo, share a snack, and visit the Book Fair with their Grandparents. This week we will be learning the Letter “C” and our Theme will be Colors. The children will write in white Shaving Cream; make Hidden Colors pictures; Simply Irresistible Color picture; Press, Paint, Pull Color pictures; making special gifts for Grandparents; watching several Color Songs and Videos on Smartboard; mixing painted Hand Prints to make secondary colors; read “Little Blue and Little Yellow” and then mix Play Dough to make Little Blue; and reading many stories about colors(such as “Colors are Nice”, “The Little Red Caboose”, “Colors at the Zoo” and many more).

If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at anytime.

God Bless!

Miss Marie

____Yes I will be going along on the Field Trip on October 20th , I can haul

_____students in my vehicle.

_____ I will be going on Field Trip on October 20th but am unable to haul any students.

_____Yes I will be going to Field Trip on December 8th and I will be able

to haul ______ students.

______ I will be going on Field Trip on December 8th but am unable to haul any students.

No comments:

Post a Comment